Hy gain antenna query.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Hy gain antenna query.
From: brad4@roanoke.infi.net (Melvin G. Brafford)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 14:06:01 -0500
Hi again Bill,
  I just talked to Hy-gain and they are going to send me a manual free of
charge, because I purchased so many 105BAS'. Just in case it doesn't come
before the tower man arrives, can take a minute and send me the new
dimentions? ON the 105ba the Rel lenght is 106.5" (one side), it is spaced
11 7/8" from the end of the boom. the DE is spaced 92" from the REF, and
oneside length is 102". The DI-1 is spaced 56" from the DE and half length
is 100.75". The DI-2 is spaced 52" from DI-1 and the 1/2 length is 95.75".
The DI-3 is spaced 71" from DI-2 and 1/2 length is 94.5".
to make it simple u can go....
--11
7/8->R=106.5----92---->DE=102-----56---->DI-1=100.75---->52--->DI-2=95.75---
--71----->DI-3=94.5.

This will do it if you have the dimentions handy..Boy I hope I don't have
to move the DE, The way I have it bolted down...
thanks Bill,
73, Mick...W4YV

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>