Problem with Yaesu Rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Problem with Yaesu Rotor
From: js@netusa.net (Jeff Singer)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 18:38:54 +0000
Larry -

Open up the control box and make sure the 4001 chip is seated properly.
Take it out, clean the pins and place it back in (carefully, of course).
If this doesn't work, try replacing the chip (it's only abt one buck).
It's possible the chip is soldered, in which case replacing it will
probably solve your problem.

Good luck &
73 de Jeff K2KV
formerly wa2syn