Rohn 45g

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Rohn 45g
From: kk5ep@netdoor.com (Michael Causey)
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 20:17:36 -0600 (CST)
I feel that this may or may not be the correct avenue for posting this
question, if I'm out of line, please indulge me just this once, for I have
had absolutely no luck any where else I have put out feelers.  I'm at a new
QTH now (Baton Rouge, LA) and I would like to construct a 100 ft tower out
of Rohn 45g.  Problem.  I can't find any Rohn 45g and I've been diligently
searching since this past summer.  I have a truck and can travel a
reasonable distance if anyone has any they would be willing to part with.
Thank you.

73, Mike  N5ZX.