Quad vs Yaggi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Quad vs Yaggi
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 15:42:22 -0500
Hi Nat,

Read your post with great interest. I recently replaced my quad with a
triband yaggi (TA-33).
Sorry I had to do that. Someday, when I get all the broken parts rebuilt-
the yaggi will be history!

I firmly believe that if enough people like yourself post their $0.02 worth
re: quads, then the newbees will at least be inspired to give them a try.
You can't say you didn't learn a hell of a lot about antennas just by
fooling around with them!

Thanks again for your comments.

Have a Most Happy, Prosperous and Healthy New Year Filled With Great DX and
Antennas That Only Come Down..... When You Take Them Down!

73 de Roger, K2JAS