A matter of taste, aka North - Dead Horse Division

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: A matter of taste, aka North - Dead Horse Division
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 20:08:08 -0500 (EST)
Subj:   Re: A matter of taste
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date:   01/08/97
To:     ab5tv@ix.netcom.com

>Well, you physicists may like declination, but us fly-boys prefer
>deviation.  There are more flyboys than physicists, I'd wager.  "It's all
>a matter of taste," he said, as he kissed the cow.

      Apparently fly-boys are more "deviated" than physicists.  Who said you
don't learn anything on the internet!?!

73,  Steve  K7LXC

PS -     That's it!  Finito!  The end!  The chapter has been closed!  The
door has been locked!  The discussion is terminated!  Cease and desist!  The
thread has been cut off!  The conclusion has been reached!  The tale has been
told!  It's bleeding expired!  It's deceased, berift of life!  It's demised!
 THIS IS AN EX-TOPIC!!!!!

      Cow kissing aside, anyone posting ANYTHING to do with the topic of
NORTH in the immediate future will be unsubscribed from TowerTalk.  Beating a
dead horse, etc.  Thanks for your cooperation.