Aluminum Towers/Masts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Aluminum Towers/Masts
From: kd4gw@directcon.net (Claude R. Fontaine, Jr.)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 20:16:52 -0800
Dave Earnest wrote:

> Does anyone have names/qth of aluminum towers and / or masts, roof
> towers, etc.  I looked in CQ and QST and saw no ads for Heights, etc.
>
> Looking for something compact and transportable.
>
> Thanks
> --
> 73, Dave K7JJ

Dave,

Heights is still alive and somewhat well.  I have two of their towers
and they have served me well over the years.  You can reach them at 9505
Groh Road, Building 70E, Grosse Ile, MI 48138.  Phone 313-692-6711 voice
or 313-692-6727 Fax.  Drake Dimitry, Jr is now running the company and
is very accommodating to requests for equipment.

Hope this helps.
Ralph
KD4GW/6