Concord "Study Session"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Concord "Study Session"
From: n4si@techinter.com (n4si)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 20:47:45 +0000
> I'm feeling kind of good about this at the moment, but if I can find a lawyer
> before next week I will feel MUCH better.  I have a lead on this, and will be
> making a few phone calls tomorrow.

I know you are looking for an attorney, but please don't let the
success you had at the Study Session lull you in to a false sense of
security. Please get an attorney.

There are psychological issues that will come into play at the real
hearing, and your case (and, as someone else pointed out, all the
tower cases that will eventually follow in Concord) deserves to have
someone not emotionally attached to the outcome representing it.

Please continue to keep us posted. I, for one, having gone through a
city ordinance revision (successfully, thanks to W9WU) know exactly
what you are experiencing.

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996