160m yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: 160m yagi
From: ac6ef@pipeline.com (Terry Dunlap)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:33:03 -0500
I think I'm having VK0 withdrawals.....please take that as a lame excuse for
this silly post.

On my way to and from work every day, I pass a large tower crane (you know,
200+ foot boom on top of a 200+ foot tower).  Anyone ever thought about
basing a 160m yagi on one of these things?  It would be hell to
rotate.......climb up the tower to the control box, rotate the sucker, climb
back down and crank up the power.

I think I need to go on a DXpedition....this is getting out of control...

73 de Terry KK6T