Wind Zone Determination

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Wind Zone Determination
From: ki0dz@juno.com (Mary-Frances R. Bartels)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 12:41:07 MST
Hello,
   I did what Steve suggested --- called the county planning department.
Some counties have more than one zone and you might want to ask about
that.  This is how I found out that I live in an 80 MPH area.
                                                        73,
                                                        Mary-Frances

Mary-Frances R. Bartels                         (((#)))     ^     ^
Amateur Radio Callsign: KI0DZ     Denver, CO       |         ^ - ^
"Owner and Operator" of Rudolph's Rabbit Ranch  -------      (o o)
Independent Rep. of Watkins products            |ooOoo|    >{  |  }<
(303) 428-5884   ki0dz@juno.com                 -------        "      )*