[DX] Re: RF Safety

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [DX] Re: RF Safety
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 14:38:39 -0800
Very similar to the EPA wanting the cars' exhaust to be cleaner than the air
going in! And
trucks and buses belch pollutants by the zillions of ppm without the EPA saying
"boo!"

I ran the program and found I was okay too, although on 10M I had to invoke the
"50% duty
cycle" to stay "clean." However, I was assuming lossless cable (well, 9913
almost is).

I lived in the middle East; never stand downwind of a camel! (But in this case
it's his (or her)
nose we've concerns about.

73, Bob AA0CY (ex 4X6FY)