A plug for Ameritron

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: A plug for Ameritron
From: fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com (Tony Brock-Fisher)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:51:55 -0500
Something happened last night which I thought was most unusual and worth
reporting....

This belongs on the amplifier reflector, but it isn't up yet as far as I know...

The Ameritron company called me personally last night around dinner time,
to let me know that the warranty on my almost-one-year-old AL-1200
was going to run out at the end of the month. They wanted to know
if everything was working OK, and remind me that if there was anything
wrong they would be happy to fix it before the warranty expired!

When was the last time anything like that happened to you??

-Tony, K1KP, fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com

P.S> No, I have no connection with Ameritron. But if they treat customers
     like this, I wish I did!!

P.P.S> And even if I did, so what!