[TowerTalk] HD-73

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HD-73
From: wb4iuy@ipass.net (Dave Hockaday)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 17:34:06 -0500 (EST)
Is anyone using the now defunct Hygain HD-73 rotator?? I'm using one to turn
a big stack on my Rohn 25, and it seems to be holding it's own. About 65
seconds from lock to lock, while turning an A3S, Cushcraft 5el 6m, and a
pair of Cushcraft 215WB's. I originally planned on turning only the
A3S...but the stack kept growing.

The control box seems kinda cheesy. Anyone have a junker to sell for parts??
Mine just broke the little plastic shaft on the direction control lever.

Lastly, is anyone sidemounting VHF/UHF yagis on their Rohn 25? If so, please
drop me you comments on methods.

Thanks,

Dave Hockaday WB4IUY
wb4iuy@ipass.net