[TowerTalk] QRRRRRR WANTED GUY GRIPS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] QRRRRRR WANTED GUY GRIPS
From: K4OJ@aol.com (K4OJ@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 07:09:22 -0500 (EST)
Yesterday at lunch time I went to buy 1/4" guy grips from the local utilities
supplier I had been using and they no longer carry them.only 3/8"

Went to the other big gun supply hous in town and found they didn't stock
them either.

HELP - need some quickly and as I remember the ones from an advertiser in TX
are way overpriced....anyone help me with a source - wanna get them quick
like....hope to be setting some tower this weekend - this would put the
kibash (sp?) on the job.

Your prompt attention to this pressing matter is appreciated - will summarize
for the group.

de Jim  K4OJ   k4oj@aol.com