[TowerTalk] AEA Antenna Mfg- Sold!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AEA Antenna Mfg- Sold!
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 97 16:01:00 -0600
I just talked to Timewave. They bought everything but the Antennas. The
Tnc line and software like pakkrat and logwindows. Every thing is in a
wharehouse in WA and they probably won't be fully up till June. You can
go to their web site for futher info when they put it out there. This
apparently just got finalized and they realize the word is out. It will
take them a while to get going but some finished goods may be shipped out
to the dealer network soon. They intend to enhance the line with their
DSP technology.

Hope this helps
73 Steve W8GAZ