[TowerTalk] FS: SSV 150 Footer - More Info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: SSV 150 Footer - More Info
From: weightdn@mail.bright.net (Mike Rhodes)
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 22:05:28 -0500
My original post may have been too vague so here is a little more info
about  the 150 foot SSV tower that is TENTATIVELY being offered for sale.

As mentioned earlier, the tower is about 5 years old and has been down for
about a year and a half.  New price (list) appears to be around $10,000
with the selling price around $8000.

Our best guess at fair market value is somewhere between one fourth and one
half the selling price. However, don't let this stop you from putting in a
bid, as nothing has been decided by the club at this point and your guess
is as good as mine as to what may happen.

As before, I will keep those interested informed as to the club's
intentions. Our next meeting is this Thursday (3/13). Arrangements for
personal inspection of the tower will be handled on an individual basis.

73 de Mike / W8DN
weightdn@bright.net
Celina, OH
EN70rm