[TowerTalk] AB-105

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AB-105
From: n4kw@citrus.infi.net (Pete Raymond)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 05:12:58 -0500 (EST)
     Regarding availability.  I am not sure if Penn-Tech International
Inc. is still in the business, however three years ago when I needed
parts they were able to supply them, plates etc.  All my guys with
insulators were mfd by them etc.  As I recall they had the nuts and bolts.
I know at one time you could buy the complete tower from them.
AB-105 was the military nomenclature, Penn-Tech called it STT-2400.
same high quality as the original AB-105.
Penn-Tech International Inc
306 Westtown Rd
West Chester, Pa.  19382
(215) 692-4436