[TowerTalk] QRO Amplifiers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] QRO Amplifiers
From: n4xy@avana.net (Ed Tanton)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 14:05:51 -0500
///snip
At 09:46 AM 3/20/97 -0500, rwc wrote:
>There has been a ham by the name of Brian Biggins (VE3BIE) who has been "bad
>mouthing" QRO Amplifiers primarily on 160 meters and 80 meters. Please be
>advised he has a significant ties to Command Technologies (Commander), and
>his statements are biased. His statements are totally false, and they are
>not based on facts.
>
>RWC
///snip

I got the feeling looking at QRO when they came out that perhaps it was
someone from Comm. Tech. who decided to go it on his own... I have NO idea
whether this was true-but it might explain some 'bad blood' coming from the
latter. Anyone know about this guess?
72/73

Ed Tanton N4XY    EMAIL: n4xy@avana.net   TEL: (770)579-3933 V/MBX/FAX
189 Pioneer Trail
Marietta, GA  30068-3466

QRP-ARCI#7663    G-QRP#6779    OK-QRP#172    QRP-L#758    AdvRC#140
NORCAL#1779       NCDXF              SEDXC

Life Member:  ARRL     AMSAT     IDRA     INDEXA     QCWA

"Think you can, think you can't: either way you're right!"  Henry Ford