[TowerTalk] Force Magnum 2/2 or 3/3

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force Magnum 2/2 or 3/3
From: Dave_Raymond-CSUS04@email.mot.com (Dave Raymond-CSUS04)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 12:42:00 -0600
     I'd like to hear from anyone who has had experience with the Force 2/2
     or 3/3 antenna for 40/80 meters.  I'm thinking about using the heavy
     duty version of the 2/2 at 130'.  I'm concerned about the antenna
     surviving Iowa winters.  The 2/2 (even orce antennas as a whole)
     doesn't weigh much and tubing sizes in the elements get to be very
     small.  I can't imagine one of these things holding up to any kind of
     ice...who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.   Anybody have
     experience they'd be willing to share?

     73,

     Dave
     W0FLS