[TowerTalk] "Bright Idea Department!"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "Bright Idea Department!"
From: af2c@computer.net (Jay Musikar)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 21:15:31 -0500
Rod is correct...Pure gold does not oxidize.  However, what Ed may be seeing
mold which is sometimes confused with gold.  Seem reasonable since the two
substances differ by only one letter.

Since the climate in Atlanta is very humid, it would stand to reason that Ed
may actually talking about mold...As if Atlanta doesn't have enough problems
to worry about!

73,
Jay