[TowerTalk] Sommer Antennas - Warning: contains stronglanguage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sommer Antennas - Warning: contains stronglanguage
From: doug.robbins@worldnet.att.net (Doug Robbins)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 15:40:53 -0500
Stu -

     Can't dispute the findings, but THREE S-units better than the non-stacked
Sommers?   Were these the 1 db S-units someone was talking about a couple
of weeks ago?  (2/3 db S-units?)

  BTW, I agree on the 34A.  I worked 305 countries on one that was roof-mounted
on two sections of Rohn 25.  Really loved that antenna <sigh>.

73,
Doug - W2DR