[TowerTalk] TELREX 420M1511

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TELREX 420M1511
From: jleikhim@nettally.com (Leikhim, Joe)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 21:16:07 -0500
I have a Telrex 420M1511 antenna which was given to me by a fellow ham
who apparently ordered it for the wrong range of the ham band. I am
trying to determine which part of the ham band this antenna is good for.
I assumed he wanted the SSB portion and received the FM portion, but I
am not sure.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who owns this antenna to
determine what the bandwidth and center freq of the 420M1511 is supposed
to be. The gain spec with respect to dipole would be appreciated as
well. By the way the reflector is shown to be 14 5/8" while the director
adjacent to the driven loop is 12 3/4". Thanks
--
Joe Leikhim
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967