[TowerTalk] Name that tower?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Name that tower?
From: sawyers@inav.net (Steve Sawyers n0yvy)
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 1997 13:39:13 -0500
This sounds like the construction that was used by Alliance Towers in
Sioux City Iowa. They went out of business in the 80's I think.

You might try contacting Ehresmann Enginneering in Yankton S.D. I think
he has the engineering information on the old towers and might be
willing to send you a copy. He can at least verify the model and the
manufacturer from the description. Mr. Ehresman is a PE and very sharp.
He has been on the business for a long time. I think his son is taking
over the business.

de n0yvy steve