[TowerTalk] Bent Mast Removal....Thanks!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bent Mast Removal....Thanks!
From: rnygren@epix.net (Bob Nygren N3RN)
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 08:07:54 -0400
I received a lot of good advice.
        I will rent a bucket truck for removal of the antennas and mast.
        I will NOT use water pipe again as mast.  While one response
correctly observed the water pipe served well for 20 years, there can
never be a gaurantee it will be another 20 years before we have a storm
like this again!
        I will have the replacement mast on site when the bucket truck
arrives.  Good thought! Its the only way I'd be able to get the mast
back inside the tower.

        73,
        Bob  N3RN  <rnygren@epix.net>