[TowerTalk] Foolproof Lightning Protection

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Foolproof Lightning Protection
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 12:30:41 -0400
At 05:01 PM 4/12/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Roger:
>
>As a just in case and further preventative measure to avoid your QTH
>being struck by lightning, once equipment is safely in the boxes, ship
>it to me for safe keeping.  As an introductory special I'll waive the
>monthly charge for the first two months (hi-hi).
>
>73 Larry L
>wa0etc

Hi Larry,

Really enjoyed your rejoinder.  With my luck, the UPS truck will be hit by
lightning enroute.  Thanks anyway. I'll take my chances at home.  But, so
that I'm not too inconvenienced by the boxing of the equipment... I've
already cut holes for the tuning knobs, ventilation and connecting cables ;-)

73 de Roger, K2JAS