[TowerTalk] Current Baluns(Long)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Current Baluns(Long)
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 11:36:25 -0400
        At 02:12 PM 4/13/97 -1000, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I read in Walt Maxwell's (W2DU) book, "Reflections" about
>his ferrite bead balun,

Just in case anyone goes looking for this book, it is out of print.

Craig

                   Web Page coming along slowly
                        www.radiobooks.com

                        Craig Clark, W1JCC
                    ex NX1G, N1ACH, WA1QWW, WN1IGG

        send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list

                        Radio Bookstore
        Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
                        (603) 899 6957
                        (603) 899 6826 fax
                        PO Box 209
                        Rindge, NH 03461