[TowerTalk] forged/malleable EHS clamps

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] forged/malleable EHS clamps
From: tgstewart@pepco.com (tgstewart@pepco.com)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 11:19:14 -0400
My guess would be that there arent many people still buying new clamps.
Most are probably going to preformed grips on new installations.  They are
easier to use, look better, and probably are actually cheaper to use by the
time you add up the 3 clamps and extra cable.  I personally feel the grips
are more reliable / foolproof than using clamps or nicopress crimps.  The
only downside is not being able to reuse them vs clamps.

73, Tyler K3MM

psoper@encore.com on 04/22/97 10:39:50 AM