[TowerTalk] Anchor Guard Monograph Request Location

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anchor Guard Monograph Request Location
From: bobwanderer@polyphaser.com (ROBERT A. WANDERER)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 97 08:34:01
     Not sure if I put a "." in my work e-mail address in a posting I
     did from my home computer. JIC I'll make this posting from work.
     Either I did make this error or someone added a "." by error.
     Obviously this message would bounce, although eventually our ISP
     will send a heads-up to our MIS guru who will then forward the
     message to me.

     If you'd like the Anchor Guard monograph, I need a snail mail
     address or a fax #. I cannot e-mail the manuscript. Please send
     requests to my work e-mail address rather than my home e-mail
     address. My work e-mail address is <bobwanderer@polyphaser.com>

     BTW, Anchor Guard can be reached at POB 89005, Sioux Falls, SD
     57109. Their tel # is 800 653 3392.

     Sincerely and 73,
     Bob Wanderer AA0CY
     Senior Applications Engineer