[TowerTalk] How long is a Rohn-25 section?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] How long is a Rohn-25 section?
From: K4OJ@aol.com (K4OJ@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 22:24:48 -0400 (EDT)
According to the line drawing in the Rohn catelogue:

The total length of a straight section of 25G is 10' - 0", which includes the
5" you loose where the swaged part mates with the next one, and:

top sections:

25AG        9' - 0"
25AG1      9' - 3 1/4"
25AG2      9' - 9"
25AG3      9' - 3 1/2"
25AG4      8' - 0 3/16" (this is the flat top)
25AG5      8' - 3 1/2"

the lengths of the top sections are to the top of the tube....

Taken from  my favorite bedside reading, it used to be in the bathroom....but
when we moved the reading rack was gone, so....I have been spending less time
in there - this could help explain a lot of comments I have received
regarding my eye coloration!

73,

k4oj