[TowerTalk] Yagi Separation on Mast

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yagi Separation on Mast
From: k6bz@c-zone.net (Jerry Boyd)
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 23:03:29 -0700
Hi All,
Since it's supposed to rain here off and on for the next four days it is
obviously time to do some tower/antenna work!  I am in the process of
replacing one of my tribanders with monobanders.  The question is:  What
do you consider the MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE vertical separation (to avoid
interaction)on the same mast between a 4 element 15 meter monobander and
a 4 element 10 meter monobander?  Thanks in advance for the input.

73
Jerry
K6BZ