[TowerTalk] Need Kirk Antenna manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Kirk Antenna manual
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 23:51:21 -0400 (EDT)
Hello gang,

I have a 5el Kirk 20 meter beam (all fiberglas, with helicoidal elements)
and need a manual or specs.  I used one in the late 70's but replaced it
with a  5el KLM Big Sticker and later with my current KT-34XA.

The one I just got came thru a SK from Paul W4YWX/N4PN (He is back on the
air too!!!).  Its slightly down from the big sticker but works far better
than the 204BA or most big tri-banders.  Paul had it along with a stack of
other antennas and did well with it at 90'  All I need is a manual or
instruction manual.  I asked on rec.radio.antennas several months ago and
got 2 possibles..one no longer had the info..the other never did respond to
SASE's/E-mail etc.  so still need the info.

I have a medium rare Dx/contest station with 65' drilling rig he can put it
on if I can get it together and tested...

Can you help?

Dave K4JRB
thompson@mindspring.com