[TowerTalk] RE: PL-259/N-type Connector Sealing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: PL-259/N-type Connector Sealing
From: aa6eg@tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 17:06:43 -0700 (PDT)
WARNING!  WARNING! Dr. Robinson!  (Remember "Lost in Space"_
The MFJ is VERY susceptable to false (High, or Infinite) readings due to
nearby sources of RF.  I have a BC station on 630khz 1 mile away that
makes the MFJ useless for real antenna measurements....
Good Luck!,   73, DX de Pat, AA6EG/N6IJ   aa6eg@tmx.com