[TowerTalk] HD73...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HD73...
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 13:02:28 -0400
Man I hate it when this happens...I KNOW I remember chat about stuck brakes in
rotators not too long ago. Then I was not interested, now I am! I just
recently purchased a small tower, beam, rotator, etc. The rotor lightly buzzes
when activated, but does not turn. No noticable movement at the gears at all.
It's an HD73 and has been idle at the top of a tower for at least a year. The
cable to the rotator is good. The motor capacitor is good (in the control box).

Any pointers to the old notes? Any insight?

--
73 de KK1L ex N1PBT...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics