[TowerTalk] tower stress calc

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower stress calc
From: JEH@on.mobile.telia.se (Jan-Erik Holm)
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 09:00:31 GMT+1
Maybe this has been on the reflector before but if so I have
missed it.
Is there any computer software around that calculates stress
in guywires depending on how much windload you have on
the tower at different spots etc etc, or sort of calculates the
whole tower together with antennas etc etc.
20 years ago when I was fresh out of the university I could
do this manualy by hand but these days I forgot how, sure is
a drag getting old.

73 de Jim SM2EKM       jeh@on.mobile.telia.se