[TowerTalk] The Old Concord Battle:

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The Old Concord Battle:
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 19:07:35 -0400 (EDT)
FIGHT IT.........well worth the effort, things like this tend to set
precendence for others.  Find a good ham lawyer through the ARRL.  I know
it's alot to go through, and others may comment on this, but YOU own the
property and have the RIGHT to put up what you want.  I'm not rich, but if
they did this to me, i'd follow them to the end of the earth.  Why make do
without?
Flame away.
Scott
KA1CLX