[TowerTalk] Crank-up info please...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank-up info please...
From: steve@gamecash.com (Steve Weisbrod)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 97 10:02:00 -0600
This is interesting in that when I decided to buy the Glen Martin Eng
tower I saw that AES had it in their cat. But I coundn't see why I should
buy it from them since Glen Martin had the same price and AES states it
will be drop shipped from Glen Martin. I ordered from Glen Martin put it
on my credit card and the tower arrived 10days later. I don't understand
why AES would even carry these kind of items and why anybody would buy
through them. Maybe someone else has some insite I don't see.

73 Steve W8GAZ