[TowerTalk] Mast

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mast
From: jhumet@mhv.net (Joe Humet)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 20:00:30 -0700
I know this subject has been beat to death before, but, I need
some help. I will be installing some new antennas at the U.S. Military
Academy in West Point NY this summer and i'm not sure what we should be
using for mast. We will be putting up a th7dxx and a 40-2 on the same
mast. The winds are a killer since they come stright down the Hudson
River and the tower is on one of the highest buildings there.
I would hope to use a 2" mast for this setup.
My question is "What should we use for the mast" and
"Where to get it" and "How much should it cost"?

Tnx     Joe   K2DS