[TowerTalk] Tailtwister rotator followup

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister rotator followup
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 23:26:36 -0400
Hi Scott,

Thanks for posting that info.  Hy-Gain seems to never get any mention when
someone needs a rotor fixed.  Either people go to Craig, The Rotor Doctor
(who is really very good) or Norm's Rotor Service.... who is good too. I've
used both of them with no complaints with either.

Finally we have a user report about Hy-Gain service.

For what it's worth..... my opinion is that you got a brand new rotor for
peanuts. And, on top of it all you got the manufacturer to do it so there is
that extra level of confidence there too.  I don't know how the other guys
compare in price.  I'll bet they're all comparable and knowing what there's
involved in rebuilding these things... they'll all be really good. The other
guys might have been able to turn you rotor around in just a few day instead
of three weeks however.

Anyway, nice to know there's some good competition out there.

73, Roger, K2JAS