[TowerTalk] Be careful.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Be careful.
From: twoway@scoden.ma.ultranet.com (Scott Bullock)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 21:29:11 -0400 (EDT)
I was really kind of upset after I was finished because I could not find
my favorite Swiss Army knife. I looked everywhere. Thats when I thought
maybe I left it sit on the Hazer shelf. Well last night after work I
started to crank the thing down. Thats when I heard something fall! Sure
enough the knife came down blade open! It just missed me! Maybe Hard hats
are a good idea you never know whats up there?

 73 Steve W8GAZ

For goodness sakes Steve, don't you know that you just answered the age old
question on how to kill a mole? That's it....set up your hazer with a trip
wire! :^)
73,
Scott
KA1CLX