[TowerTalk] Re: NCJ Articles/Back Issues/Phasing HF Yagis

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: NCJ Articles/Back Issues/Phasing HF Yagis
From: mai@iquest.net (Patrick Croft)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 11:18:53 -0400 (EDT)
LB -
Your post hit as I was thinking of the holes in my own collections of
various magazines.  I too have had difficultly finding an article someone
referred me to.  Your thoughts are on target.  One other area that some feel
uncomfortable with is making a copy of things due to copyrights.  Thats a
personal ethics item I guess.

I would really love to fill in the gaps in my own NCJ library, so if anyone
wishes to part with most anything before 1990, please let me know!

Another idea for the NCJ gang - how about publishing a compiled verison of
just the articles and selling in yearly or decade groupings.  The Low Band
Monitor has done this, and I think many new subscribers appreciate it, even
if a slight premium is charged.

Bests

Patrick
WB9IQI