[TowerTalk] Finding roof beams, determining impedance of coax cable.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Finding roof beams, determining impedance of coax cable.
From: jaf00@aag.com (Flanders, Jim)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 14:05:12 -0500
I stand corrected the way K6LL replied.  Use anything but a half wave.
Like I said in the beginning, it's been 50 years since I did this
myself.
After WWII we had lots of war surplus coax with all sorts of impedance.
I was trying to remember how my dad (W1KTQ now K4RQQ)showed me.
The bottom line is that I got a constructive discussion going here.
 The
end result is that we will all know how to do it many ways.  As long as
everyone stays constructive, guys like me won't worry about sticking
their neck out.

Jim Flanders
 W0OOG