[TowerTalk] drilling chromoly es similar pipe

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] drilling chromoly es similar pipe
From: ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 07:55:49 -0700
i hve yet too see an unpinned mast that dids not eventually
rotate in the clamps......

pin or not to is the question........i mostly do not as i wud rather
re orient the beam time or tw9 a year than tear up a rotator....
blew the gears outa
a coupla  of hdr 300's a few years ago.....before they beefed up
the gears!!   for small arrays like a tri-bander i wud pin...

w7gg

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>