[TowerTalk] True north?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] True north?
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 13:34:34 -0400
Hi John and all,

I thought that topics that dealt with anti-static Cling-Free went a long
way in appealing to the YL's interest.  And, shining aluminum was just as
important in the kitchen as it is on the tower. Now if memory serves...
Easy-Off was mentioned too.  I think the only thing we haven't discussed
yet was bathroom deodorants and recipes for CHILLI.

Roger, K2JAS