[TowerTalk] <Humor Alert> "Electric Cement"

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] <Humor Alert> "Electric Cement"
From: af2c@computer.net (Jay Musikar)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 18:37:19 -0400
Pink Flamingo work well for opening the band...However, one must be careful
to use only those with their beaks pointed toward the horizon.  A lower
radiation angle is produced by the above variety.

Propagation of the wave will be greatly enhanced if plastic worms are place
around the support structure of the flamingo...A better ground and enhanced
radiation pattern will be end result.