[TowerTalk] WRONG CATV HARDLINE?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WRONG CATV HARDLINE?
From: rbodine@computerpro.com (Dick Bodine)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 10:50:23 -0500
Commscope has a Web Page and I have attempted to contact them through it
but ran into a brick wall.  That was a while back however, and they may
have improved.  http://www.commscope.com

Take a short chunk of that cable you have to your local hardware store,
and see what brass hardware is needed to make an adapter using a barrel
connector as described in previous posts.  I've used that method and it
works quite well.  I just don't have the plumbing names of the
particular pieces.  Some fabrication is involved but certainly not
insurmountable.

Good luck.
--
Dick Bodine                         Amateur Radio Call:  WJ0M
Duluth, MN 55804                    mailto:rbodine@computerpro.com