[TowerTalk] Tailtwister bolt pattern

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister bolt pattern
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 10:55:01 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-13 23:31:47 EDT, nw9g@netusa1.net (Steve Narducci)
writes:

> I just aquired a used t2x just back from c.a.t.s. without a manual or the
>  bolt pattern
>  page.  I need this for my rotor plate.
>  Anyone out there in tower talk land that could scan it at it's actual size
>  and
>  e-mail it directly to me?
>  I would greatly appriciate that and thank you in advanced....Steve....NW9G

    You have an undrilled rotator plate? Must be homebrew.

     Why don't you just call Linda at Hy-Gain and have her send you one?
She's at 402-467-5321. Tell her I said hi.

     BTW, my suggestion for information/manuals/parts for manufactured
products is to go to the manufacturer first. Typically they can help you. If
they can't, then TowerTalk is a good source of additional help.

73,  Steve  K7LXC