[TowerTalk] Solar Powered Ham Shack

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Solar Powered Ham Shack
From: ki0dz@juno.com (Mary-Frances R. Bartels)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 19:29:02 MST
   The topic of solar energy (and the related topic of lead acid
batteries) and harnessing it to power our beloved hobby has been
mentioned here a few times over the past several months.  I have
responded to some of these entries.  More than once I have been asked for
more information on my station setup.
   I would like to announce that I now have info on my setup on my WWW
page for anyone to check out if s/he is interested.  The address of the
home page is below.  To get to the info on solar energy click on "KIØDZ
(Solar) Station Setup".  Or, if you don't want to go through the home
page go directly to http://www.qsl.net/ki0dz/setup.htm.
   Anyone visiting this site with problems, more questions or
suggestions, please don't hesitate to make your opinions known by
e-mailing me.  Thanks.
                                                          Mary-Frances

PS Like most pages on the Web, mine also is under construction.

Mary-Frances R. Bartels                         (((#)))     ^     ^
Amateur Radio Callsign: KI0DZ  DM79lt Denver, CO   |         ^ - ^
***Let ME scan your photos and documents!***    -------      (o o)
Ind. Rep. of Watkins products #92389            |ooOoo|    >{  |  }<
http://www.qsl.net/ki0dz                        -------           RRR)*