[TowerTalk] Gray Line Globe

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gray Line Globe
From: aa6eg@tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 17:37:59 -0700 (PDT)
HI Steve,

You may have other options.....use Alta Vista or other search engine, and
type in NV3Z, who happens to be the author of a program that generates
great circle maps customized to your order (for no charge..) The Great
Circle Maps (Azimuthal Equidistant) also have options for printing grey
lines for any given date....You can download his software, or do the GC
map interactively over the net...takes about 5 minutes to draw and print
over the net.   Also there exists a software Globe plotting program
called Geoclock  which automatically plots grey line....much like the old
geochron wall clock...
Good Luck,
73, DX de Pat AA6EG/N6IJ  The Contest Station from the Government...
aa6eg@tmx.com