[TowerTalk] STACKMATCH @ ARRAYSOLUTIONS ANNOUNCEMENT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] STACKMATCH @ ARRAYSOLUTIONS ANNOUNCEMENT
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 14:09:19 EDT
From:
Fred Hopengarten  K1VR               617/259-0088
Six Willarch Road
Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
permanent e-mail address:  fhopengarten@mba1972.hbs.edu
From: Jay Terleski <jayt@connect.net>
To: Fred Hopengarten <k1vr@juno.com>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:30:09 -0700

Fred Hopengarten wrote:

> Hi Jay!
>
>         I'm always glad to see someone else turn entrepreneur.
> Congratulations.

Well, thanks.  It will be interesting.  Ive got the TAX number, the DBA,
the Bank Acct set up, the VISA/Mastercharge guy coming in today to set
me up, The inventory is being ordered, Boards are being produced, a
board shop stuffing some of my board, boxes ordered, silkscreens are
being made and designed, Web site moving in the right direction,....and
lots more.

Hope I don't lose too much money......HI!

>         I, for one, would be interested in what "improvements" have
been
> included in the new StackMatches, especially as I must have about
serial
> number 2.

1. Use of Amphenol S0239s vs the cheap Taiwan things Dunestar used
2. Bigger box so one can get cables on and off the 239s
3. Traces on the PCB much shorter, and no wires.
4. Cool logo, silkscrees
5. Larger rotory switch box with LED's to indicate antenna selections,
which are vertically aleigned to show physically how you have selected a
vertical stack.
6. Relays are 16 amp hot switchable type.

All in all the a real buy at the same price, I hope the guys agree.

>         Seriously, I think LOTS of people would like to know about the
> improvements.  And the knowledge cannot hurt sales of "old" boxes.

You may feel free to share the above.