[TowerTalk] RE: RS Digital HF Power Meter...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: RS Digital HF Power Meter...
From: ATHSU@unistudios.com (Hsu, Aaron T.)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:07:46 -0700
I first saw the meter at the ARRL SW Convention in 1995 (on the Queen
Mary).  I remember the Radio Shack booth and picking up info on the
meter and the "new" 2m mobile rig.  Looked interesting at the time and I
picked one up a few months later for $79.

I sent the following e-mail to someone last January.  I'm forwarding it
here due to interest in the meter...

  - Aaron