[TowerTalk] April pile-up ( Bravo!!! )

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] April pile-up ( Bravo!!! )
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 19:53:29 -0400
Hi gang and Jack,

Wow!  What an absolutely marvelous piece of writing.  This story, so
masterfully crafted and chock full of beautiful imagery, was a joy to
read and re-read.  My ribs ached from laughing so hard. You have truly
elevated the caliber of "ham" writing and antenna story telling this
reflector has sorely needed. Puts my pieces to shame.

This story will henceforth become widely circulated and quoted for
years to come and will bring tears and guffaws of laughter to all who
are capable of enjoying some beautifully creative whimsey.

My hat's off to you Jack.  You've done us all a great service and I
personally can't thank you enough for having the genius to create it
and the courage to post it and share it with us.  I'm also grateful to
Steve for allowing an environment where a balance can exist for both
serious and humorous material.  It's an absolute joy and makes my being
a part of this reflector so precious and meaningful.

Goforth... wentforth... tickled my funny bone and filled my humor
quotient for a long time to come. Congratulations.  MASTERFUL
JOB....WELL DONE!  BRAVO!!!!!

Roger, K2JAS